-
November 20th, 2004, 08:47 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Here's a couple of discs I found lying around the apartment - they can be all yours!
http://tinyurl.com/3mmwn
and
http://tinyurl.com/3s5hh
-
November 20th, 2004, 10:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Ok, I may bight on the first one but you'd better put that "maybe" in bold caps. I won't want to have to give you a bad rating for misrepresentation.
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ November 20, 2004 06:20 PM: Message edited by: ghosty ]</font>
-
November 22nd, 2004, 01:39 AM
#3
Inactive Member
The supersuckers are also having an online blowout sale till christmas to make up for getting robbed a month or so ago.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 03:58 AM
#4
Inactive Member
SuperSuckers played at the 04 Hootenanny right?
Hahahaha, It was funny. There was this big ass greaser brawl when they were playing.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 04:56 PM
#5
Inactive Member
God Bless those Supersuckers.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks